1. Various of taxi drivers at protest, holding banners and flags
2. SOUNDBITE (Italian) Riccardo Cacchione, Unione Sindacale di Base union representative:
"We are here today because this government is drafting a law that not only will damage 40,000 taxi drivers' households, it will not just change the lives of these people, but it could lead to the creation of a (free) market for an essential public service and this is unacceptable for us."
3. Taxi sign on vehicle's roof
4. Pan left of taxi driving
5. SOUNDBITE (Italian), Mario Pontillo, taxi driver:
"This country-wide protest is happening because there was literally an economic and financial attack, so to say, against this sector. Clearly, what I think is this, because our business is attractive."
6. Protester holding sign depicting Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi as a vampire reading (Italian) "International speculation"