1. Wide shot of group of plaintiffs, lawyers and supporters seeking compensation for injuries or deaths suffered from chemical weapons abandoned in China by Japan's wartime military - group walks with banner towards Tokyo District Court entrance
2. Mid shot of plaintiff (left of shot) with lawyers holding banner
3. Cutaway of media
4. Wide shot of group with banner walking into court
5. Wide exterior shot of Tokyo District Court
6. Interior of court - pans
7. Wide shot of judges at bench
8. Men holding up banners reading (Japanese) 'Compensations rejected' (left of shot) and 'Facts acknowledged' (right of shot) emerging from court following ruling
9. Photographers - pans to men with banners
10. SOUNDBITE: (Mandarin) Zhang Yan, Chinese plaintiff
"I am very angry. We cannot accept this ruling. This is a very unfair ruling. I don't think the Japanese government acknowledges the historical facts in the past. I don't think this Tokyo court made today's ruling based on justice."
11. Wide shot of press conference held by plaintiffs' lawyers
12. SOUNDBITE: (Japanese) Hiroshi Oyama, Chief of plaintiffs' lawyers
"The Japanese government has done nothing. If it were a case of the Chinese government not doing anything after being informed by Japanese government (about remaining Japanese chemical weapons in China), then I would accept what Japan is claiming. But the truth is that Japanese government has done nothing and is allowed not to take any responsibility. In terms of interpreting laws, this is unforgivable. For this reason, we are going to appeal to a higher court immediately. We will keep fighting until the end."
13. Cutaway of press
14. SOUNDBITE: (Mandarin) Su Xiang Xiang, Chinese lawyer
"I find this ruling very unreasonable. I think the Chinese victims have been injured even more because of this ruling."
15. Wide shot of press conference
16. Various STILLS showing feet of victims injured by abandoned chemical weapons