1. Wide top shot of ceremony to mark the 10th anniversary of the assassination of Rafik Hariri
2. Mid of former Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri, son of Rafik Hariri, shaking hands with clerics, embracing people
3. Mid of people cheering
4. Hariri with Lebanese Prime Minister Tamam Salam, greeting former Lebanese president Michel Suleiman
5. Wide of Hariri delivering his speech
6. SOUNDBITE: (Arabic) Saad Hariri, former Lebanese Prime Minister ++INCLUDES DIFFERENT CAMERA ANGLES++
"Betting on saving the Syrian regime is an illusion based on delusional victories and on a regional decision to continue the destruction of Syria. We have already told Hezbollah that entering the Syrian war is a madness that has brought the terrorist madness to our country. Today we tell the party that binding the Golan to the South (of Lebanon) is also madness. This is an additional reason for us to say: withdraw from Syria. Stop dragging the fires from Syria to our country."