3. Russian Ambassador to Malaysia sitting at press conference
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Lyudmila Vorobyeva, Russian Ambassador to Malaysia:
"The black boxes have been handed over to Malaysian experts and Malaysian experts have certified that they were not tampered with. That are the words by Malaysian experts."
5. Cutaway of Vorobyeva speaking
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Lyudmila Vorobyeva, Russian Ambassador to Malaysia:
"The rebels do not possess any defence systems that are capable of shooting a plane at the altitude of ten kilometres.They do not have this kind of systems. Russia has never supplied this kind of system."
7. Cutaway of media
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Lyudmila Vorobyeva, Russian Ambassador to Malaysia:
"In Russia, we are not playing these games that are our Western counterparts is engaging very much into - blaming someone and accusing some parties without any evidence. We are not doing that. We are calling for thorough investigation that could produce evidence of who is responsible for this tragedy."
9. Media filming
10. Vorobyeva leaving
11. Various of woman holding banner reading (English): "Justice for MH 17" in front of Russian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur
Russia's Ambassador to Malaysia said on Tuesday that experts had confirmed that the black boxes of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 that crashed in eastern Ukraine "were not tampered with."
Lyudmila Vorobyeva said that Russia was not playing "the blame game," as claimed by some Western countries.
On Monday pro-Moscow separatists released a train packed with bodies of the plane crash victims and handed over the black boxes from the downed Malaysia Airlines plane, four days after it got shot down.
With body parts decaying in sweltering heat and signs that evidence at the crash site was mishandled, anger in Western capitals has mounted at the rebels and their allies in Moscow.
The bodies of the 298 victims, most from the Netherlands, have become a part of the conflict in Ukraine because they could hold evidence of what brought the plane down on July 17 as it was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.