2. Ukrainian President, Petro Poroshenko, and Malaysian Prime Minister, Najib Razak, listening to national athem
3. Poroshenko leaving platform
5. Various of Poroshenko inspecting honour guard
6. Najib and Poroshenko arriving at news conference
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Najib Razak, Malaysian Prime Minister:
"We are also committed to finding out the truth (of what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17), and to make sure that justice is done and seen to be done, and on this basis we are awaiting for the criminal investigation report that is expected to be tabled towards the end of this year."
8. Najib and Proroshenko at news conference
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Petro Poroshenko, Ukranian President:
"We confirm our common stance on need to complete investigation of the flight MH17. This tragedy, and I'm absolutely sure we engage all the possible means to bring the perpetrators to justice."
10. Various of Poroshenko and Najib at bilateral meeting
11. Various of Poroshenko greeting Malaysian officials
12. Ukrainian and Malaysian flags
13. Photo of handshake between Najib and Poroshenko
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said those who downed Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 must be brought to justice, as he made his first official visit to Malaysia on Thursday.
Poroshenko was officially welcomed by Indonesian Prime Minister Najib Razak at a welcoming ceremony in Putrajaya, just south of the capital Kuala Lumpur.
The two leaders engaged in a bilateral meeting discussing various issues, including the MH17 airplane tragedy, before giving a news conference in which both stressed the need to identify and bring to justice the perpetrators.
The Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 was shot down over war-ravaged eastern Ukraine, killing 298 people on 17 July 2014.
President Poroshenko is due to leave Malaysia on Friday for the next stage of his Asian trip, when he will leave for Jakarta, Indonesia.