1. Various of protesters and media running away as stun grenades and tear gas cannisters explode
2. Wide of Israeli police officers
3. Young protesters waving Palestinian flags chasing Israeli police vehicle
Bethlehem, West Bank
4. Various of protesters kicking, pushing over crates of Israeli milk
5. Protesters pouring out milk
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Mustafa Barghouti, Palestinian official
"It is our obligation to boycott their (Israeli) products until they end occupation and the system of apartheid. We are repeating the same tactics that were used in South Africa against the system of apartheid."
7. Various of protesters marching, waving Palestinian flags
Israeli police fired stun grenades and tear gas in the West Bank on Monday as they tried to disperse Palestinian protesters calling for a boycott of Israeli goods in the territory.
At one point, the protesters kicked over milk crates and poured out milk produced by an Israeli company.
One Palestinian official attending the protest called for a boycott until Israel ended the occupation of the territories, saying Palestinians had to resort to the same kind of protest tactics as South Africans used against the apartheid regime.