1. Exterior of hotel where press conference took place
2. Vehicle transporting Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arriving with blacked out windows
3. Journalists outside, going in and coming out
4. SOUNDBITE: (English) Ester Haiswema, journalist who was refused entry to presser:
"It's a pity that they only invited a couple of journalists and I would have wished that they would have invited all of Namibia's media to come and cover it. It's exclusive to Namibia's journalists, but it should be all journalists. Not just a couple of journalists."
5. Journalist walking up stairs
6. Journalists leaving hotel
7. SOUNDBITE: (English) Max Hamata, editor in chief of Namibian newspaper Infomate:
"The mood was very exciting because these guys were actually happy to have their baby here in Namibia, contrary to American reports that Namibia is a village type of country. They actually brushed that aside and saying that apparently it's (Namibia's health service) is a hidden secret of Africa. Namibia is a hidden secret of Africa according to Brad Pitt."
8. Digital camera
10. Press conference information sheet
11. SOUNDBITE: (English) Leon Jaooste, deputy minister of environment and tourism affairs:
"The baby Shiloh is not going to be at the press conference. That's partly due to the marketing strategy around pictures and things - money to charity, same old story as the first one was. And there is also (the reason of it) being a brand new born baby."
12. Journalists leaving hotel
AP PHOTOS - No Access Canada/Internet
13. STILL: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie listening to Namibian Minister of child welfare Marlene Mungunda
14. STILL: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie posing with Namibian First Nady Penexupifo Pohamba