2. Close of sign in Dutch reading "Dutch Forensic Institute" and "Ministry of Security and Justice"
4. SOUNDBITE (Dutch) Wim Heijnen, Head of Medical-Forensic Examination of the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI):
"At the moment, Wednesday 27 August, we have established the DNA profiles of 283 different people. This number will probably increase in the coming weeks."
5. Cutaway of reporter taking notes
6. SOUNDBITE (Dutch) Wim Heijnen, Head of Medical-Forensic Examination of the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI):
"I think that the fact we have obtained DNA profiles in quite a short time from three-quarters of the remains is good. But I am of course not satisfied. We want more DNA profiles from the remains and we will carry on (with our efforts) to obtain them. It is understandably more difficult, and sadly more time consuming to do that, but carefulness is paramount."
7. Wide of news conference
8. Heijnen and Arie de Bruijn, head of the Dutch National Forensic Investigation team, at news conference