National Cycling centre, Manchester, England, 13th June 2012
1. 00:00 Establisher: Exterior of National Cycling Centre
2. 00:05 Sir Chris Hoy walks in to presss conference
3. 00:14 SOUNDBITE (English): Sir Chris Hoy
"In some ways it is quite tough. You want to have a little bit of clarity. But in other ways all you think about and focus on is your training, and getting the best out of yourself. Whoever gets selected for the sprint in particular will do a great job, whether it's Jason (Kenny) or myself, and there's no point in worrying about it. It's out of your control, all you can do is train hard."
4. 00:41 Pull out from British Cycling Sporting Director Dave Brailsford (centre) posing with (left to right), Geraint Thomas, Shanaze Reid, Sir Chris Hoy and Liam Phillips.
5. 00:51 SOUNDBITE (English): Dave Brailsford
"Like I say I think there is an added dimension the fact that it's a home games, there's no doubt about it, and you don't want to let people down, I think that's the important thing. You really want to make people feel proud and say there's something here as a nation you can really fell proud about, and give us that feelgood factor. So I think, in that respect, we've got a responsibility I think, to make sure we get it right on the day."
6. 01:24 SOUNDBITE (English): Dave Brailsford (on David Millar selection)
"These guys are professional, they're professional athletes, and their job is to get the team kkit, that British flag across the line first. That's their job, and if people are going to bring personal issues, get down to a level where there are issues, which they bring to the table around personal beliefs, then they're not the right guys for the job."
7. 00:51 Pan from cameramen to cyclists
8. 00:56 Close up of cyclists
9. 02:06 SOUNDBITE (English): Shanaze Reid
"Beijing is behind me, it definitely is, without a doubt, I can say that now, because I learnt a lot from that event, six races, three crashes. What more can you give me? What more can you chuck at me? It was more than my fair share to get all the experience. Like I said it's behind me, but it would also be like, it's completely behind me, that's it, it's game over with that, a new chapter in my life."
10. 02:36 Photographer taking pictures of cyclists
11. 02:43 Geraint Thomas with radio reporter
12. 02:51 SOUNDBITE (English): Geraint Thomas
"For sure they're the two powerhouses in track cycling for sure. So yeah there's going to be some tight racing, and I think the team pursuit, the beauty of that, is that anybody can watch it and understand, it's just a time trial, flat out, they start over there, we start here, and we'll see who wins. I think that's what makes the team pursuit so good to watch."
13. 03:17 SOUNDBITE (English): Geraint Thomas (on Andy Schleck pulling out of Tour de France)
"It's surprising, but it's also kind of not. I think, llooking at his results recently, he just hasn't been going. And, you know, you see a lot in the media about infighting in the team and things and, true or not, I think it's always going to affect the people involved. but for Sky and for Brad (Wiggins), it's great."