Barra Olympic Park, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - 16th August 2016
1. 00:00 Peter Sagan walking in to news conference
2. 00:12 Pan down from Rio 2016 signage to Sagan
3. 00:20 SOUNDBITE (English): Peter Sagan, Mountain Bike, Slovakia
(on the transition from road cyclist) "For sure Tour de France has nothing to do with mountain bikes, for sure. If you are on the road bikes very different from mountain bikes..you cannot compare also with time trial, maybe you can compare with cycle cross but still mountain bike is something different. All these questions maybe after Sunday ..if enough my training, I was prepared or something..I did my best, I want to do my best. Nobody knows what they can expect, this is funny, huh."
4. 01:19 Press conference shot
5. 01:27 SOUNDBITE (English): Peter Sagan, Mountain Bike, Slovakia
(on his experience with mountain bikes) "I started with mountain bikes, for me it is always special. Something more fun. And it's not like something like rare for me or like I train on the mountain bike also home..specially this year. It is something different and I didn't do like World Cup or the big races..then I'm here for the biggest race in the world. This is funny, no?"
6. 02:10 Zoom out from Rio 2016 signage
7. 02:19 SOUNDBITE (English): Peter Sagan, Mountain Bike, Slovakia
(on his preparations) "My preparation if I have to focus on the mountain bike, I maybe do two, three years. Then I did Tour de France, it is not the best. But still I'm on the bike, if you are on the road bike, mountain bike ..I taking things in a different way. Well, what I can do is the question..I did my best and I want to try. Nothing bad for that, I think."