1. Various of Molly and her father talking to her lawyer Abdul Basit
2. Walking shot of Molly with her lawyer and father
3. Mid of Molly and lawyer talking on way to court
4. Molly and her father walking into building
5. SOUNDBITE: (English) Dr Muhammad Basit, Molly's lawyer:
"Her mother had filed a writ petition for habeas corpus. That is on the allegation that her father was keeping her in Pakistan in illegal and improper custody. After many rounds of arguments in the court, today a final argument was addressed by both sides. It extended over three hours. At the end of it, the learned judge Mr. Saquib Nisar of Lahore High Court announced an oral order to the effect the the writ petition filed by the mother is accepted, the child that is Miss (Misbah Iram Ahmed Rana) alias Molly Campbell is ordered to be handed over to a representative of the British High Commission within seven days from today."
"I'm very happy to hear the decision. Things have been put to right. The child was illegally imported to Pakistan, and this is what the court has (upheld) and they've ordered the child to return to Scotland. My client is very happy, I am very happy. We are very excited, and we're going to celebrate this, both of us together."