++CLIENTS PLEASE NOTE - SHOTS 2, 4, 5, 8, 9 SHOW POSTERS WHICH SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND OFFENSIVE++
Peshawar - 13 January 2015
1. Various of Pakistan Awami Tahreek supporters offering prayers for the attackers involved in Paris newspaper attack
2. Various placards reading: (English): "A strong message was needed and they delivered it. We salute the Messengers"
(Urdu) "The TV channels always run for ratings and Hamid Mir (GEO TV anchor) and Mubasher Luqman (ARY TV anchor) be bold and condemn the killings (attackers of Paris newspaper), we congratulate the nation for the killing of those involved in prophet blasphemy and (English) "Mr. Govt. Say it clear Say it Loud. No diplomacy on Religion"
3. SOUNDBITE (Urdu) Pir Mohammad Chishti, Provincial Chief of Pakistan Awami Tahreek (PAT):
"We are here to appreciate and give tribute to them (Paris attackers). They did the job for all the Muslim communities, they did our work for us. Because blasphemers against the Prophet are the enemies of all Muslims, they challenge the dignity of all Muslims. So those young men who sacrificed their lives and sent the blasphemers to the hell, we salute them all for their martyrdom."
4. Close of a placard reading (English): "Mr. GOVT. Say it Clear ,,Say it Loud ..NO diplomacy on religion"
5. Various of protesters marching and chanting religious slogans UPSOUND (Urdu) "We will sacrifice our life for the respect of our holy personalities!" and "God is Great!"
6. A protester chanting UPSOUND (Urdu): "Down with Hebdo Publishing Company!"
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Aurangzeb Al-Hafi, Professor of Punjab University:
"We have to make it dis-ambiguous that it is not terrorism it was never, ever any linkage with terrorism. Al-Qaida activities, Peshawar massacres, all that activities that can be declared as terroristic activities, as well as blasting bombs in church that can be declared as terroristic activity. But as our religion declares that blasphemy of any prophet, blasphemy of the Prophethood, is not accommodable in any religion not only in Islam."(sic)
8. Various of prayers
9. Pir Mohammad Chishti, Pakistan Awami Tahreek provincial chief, kissing the names of the Paris attackers, written on a banner