1. Various of Jamaat-e-Islami protest rally, protesters holding placards, banners and flags to protest against publication of caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad in French magazine Charlie Hebdo, UPSOUND (Urdu) "We pledge to lay our lives (on the line) to save the honour of the Prophet"
2. Protester holding placard reading (English) "We are all Cherif Kouachi" (referring to one of the brothers who killed 12 people at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris on 7 January)
3. Protesters chanting, UPSOUND (Urdu) "We love our Prophet"
4. Close of protester shouting UPSOUND (Urdu) "We are slaves of the Prophet"
5. Protester holding placards reading (English) "Stop Blasphemy" and "We love Muhammad (PBUH)" - meaning "peace be upon him"
6. Protesters raising their hands to show solidarity with Prophet Muhammad
7. Protester holding placard reading (English) "Shame on France"
8. Officials on stage with banner reading (English) "Million March"
9. SOUNDBITE: (Urdu) Liaquat Baloch, senior leader of Jamaat-e-Islami:
"At international level, in the name of freedom of expression, they should stop hurting Muslims' sentiments and insulting religions. Pakistan should move forward, call on the foreign ministers of Islamic countries to hold a meeting. A strict law needs to be made at international level to stop blasphemy."
10. Protesters holding banner reading (English) "If you chose Charlie's blasphemy, be ready for more Cherif and Said" (referring to the two brothers who killed 12 people at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris on 7 January)
11. Protesters holding placards
Karachi, Pakistan - 25 January 2015
12. Various top shots of Jamaat-e-Islami protest
13. Mid of protesters
14. Protesters holding banner with flags of the United States, France and Denmark crossed out
15. Female protester wearing veil holding placard with name of the Prophet Muhammad in Arabic and chanting slogan
16. Close of female protester wearing veil
17. Children holding placards and standing on French flag
18. Close of children's feet on French flag
19. SOUNDBITE (Urdu) Sirajul Haq, central chief of Jamaat-e-Islami:
"This protest in Pakistan and in the Muslim world will continue until the time France apologises, until the UN makes a law that guarantees respect and honour for all prophets. This is not the last rally, it is the beginning of a massive movement."
20. Protesters holding banner reading (English) "Stop terrorism against Islam"
21. Protesters tearing apart flags of France, the United States and Denmark
22. Top shot of protesters waving flags and chanting