5. Wide of cooks presenting their typical dishes made from guinea pigs
6. Various of cooked guinea pigs
7. Mid of cooks showing the guinea pig dishes
8. Pull out of a guinea pig dressed up as Santa Claus
9. Mid of cooks holding a guinea pig dressed up as Santa Claus
10. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Mario Sanguinity, Coordinator of Special Projects of the Regional Government of Callao:
"We have here dishes that are different from the traditional Christmas dish, where pork and turkey are usually used. Here we are using guinea pigs."
(Q: What is the purpose of this?)
"Well, these are typical dishes, not only in Peru but also in Chalacos (Callao). We have the Chalaco guinea pig, the cajatambino guinea pig, the guinea pig with peanuts, baked guinea pig and a wide variety of traditional dishes, we are simply changing the pork or turkey, for guinea pig."
11. Mid of dishes that have been prepared using guinea pig
12. Close up of a baked guinea pig head
13. Mid of trays with guinea pigs and the names of each dish
"This is great for change because we always have the traditional meat, which is turkey or pork, so in order to add some variety, this animal that has a very nutritious meat, rich in protein and cholesterol free."
15. Pull out of a woman holding a Guinea pig dressed as Santa Claus