1. People listening to musical performance and clapping their hands
2. Various of people dancing in audience, wearing yellow T-shirts reading (English) "Angels walk for autism"
3. Various of performers on stage
4. Various of audience dancing
5. Various of singer performing on stage
6. Various of marching band and mascots parading through street
7. People walking behind banner reading (English) "Angels walk for autism"
8. Various of march
9. People gathering in hall at end of march
10. Various of participants arriving at hall
11. SOUNDBITE (English) Mona Magno-Veluz, President of the Autism Society of the Philippines:
"Our advocacy, the advocacy of the Autism Society of the Philippines, has achieved a lot over the 28 years that it has been in existence, but there are still a lot more things we can do better and we will continue to look for that. We will continue to raise the bar and improve the services that are available for families and persons with autism."
12. Various of participants arriving in hall after march