1. Various of performance on stage during autism awareness event
2. Audience members waving their hands in the air
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Chrissy Canullas Roa, 47, Vice President of Autism Society Philippines:
"This is the first big event, which is the kick-off of the National Autism Consciousness Week. So back when President Fidel Ramos was still in the seat of presidency, he declared as Proclamation No. 711 every third week of January as the Autism Consciousness Week and that's when we started the autism walk."
4. People watching performance
5. Various of people gathering for march
6. Various of participants marching
SOUNDBITE (English) Christelle Ann Jimenez, brother has autism:
"One reason of why we joined this event is to support him (referring to her brother, standing next to her) in his endeavours because he is already aware of his condition and he accepted himself already. Another thing is we want to be part of raising awareness that the Autism Society exists and that we should make other people aware of our community."