1. Wide of fire at hotel and casino, smoke billowing out from building
3. Fire and smoke coming from the hotel and casino
4. Smoke billowing from hotel and casino
5. Smoke coming from hotel and casino
6. Ladder crane lifting firefighters
7. Ladder crane and smoke
8. Manila Pavilion sign
9. SOUNDBITE (English/Tagalog): April Lupot, Project Manager of Waterfront Philippines Incorporation
"For now, as far as I know, we did a code red. The information we got, it started from the ground floor so the people from the hotel side were evacuated when the code red was released and then when I came out it was smoking already."
10. Firefighters climbing ladder
11. People watching
12. Firefighters using hoses to tackle fire
13. SOUNDBITE (Tagalog/English): Johnny Yu, Manila Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office:
"Well the fire incident is still on top of Task Force Bravo. The places involved by the fire are from the mezzanine area to the third floor of the hotel, then the casino area.
14. SOUNDBITE (Tagalog/English): Johnny Yu, Manila Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office:
"Initially we have been doing evacuation; we have air rescue and ground rescue. A while ago there was a helicopter that was able to do a rescue operation. So far our priority is ground rescue. As of today we have two identified trapped victims, which are CCTV operators of the casino. So that is our priority now.
15. SOUNDBITE (Tagalog/English): Johnny Yu, Manila Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office:
"There are four confirmed dead so far, based on the report more than 300 people were evacuated."