6. People holding up and playing under a rainbow flag
7. Participants holding up flags
8. 'Rise Up Together' banner held up during march
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Pastor Joseph San Jose, 33, Open Table Metropolitan Community Church:
"Our advocacy, primarily is, a LGBT acceptance, anti-discrimination bill and of course the freedom to marry, marriage equality."
10. People hoisting rainbow flag
11. Participants wearing costumes
12. SOUNDBITE (English) Paul Junio, 28, Love Yourself HIV Advocacy Group:
" First, I'm here because I'm an LGBT, I'm part of the LGBT community. I'm also here because I want to honor the people who have fought in the past to have our rights represented, to have our rights earned so we can have this march."
"I'm here because I want to celebrate my sexuality and I want to let people know that it's okay to be like this, it's okay to love someone with your same gender. God loves us no matter what we are because he created us like this.