2. Various of sellers and customers inside flower shop
3. Various of flowers inside flower shop
4. SOUNDBITE: (Russian) Ekhteran (only one name available) Flower seller:
"The chrysanthemums are from Holland, but we (Russia) don't have them. Here are the chrysanthemums from Holland."
5. Various of flowers
6. SOUNDBITE: (Russian) Ekhteran (only one name available) Flower seller:
"Ninety percent are from Holland. All the chrysanthemums, and ninety percent - most of the exotic flowers - are from Holland."
7. Cutaway of flowers
8. SOUNDBITE: (Russian) Ekhteran (only one name available) Flower seller:
"What will we do? We will demand from our state farms that they produce these kinds of flowers for us, if they are able to. But they won't be able to, although they are trying. But they cannot produce the quality that people want."
9. Girl in white dress carrying a basket of pink roses walking down street
10. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Veronika (only one name available) Student:
"I like flowers, and I like offering them to people. The best flowers for me are the ones from Holland, so of course I will be upset that we will no longer be able to bring happiness to our loved ones by offering them flowers, so of course I am against this, because sanctions are sanctions, but flowers are flowers."
11.Yulia Milano, official representative of Russia's agricultural agency Rosselkhoznadzor walking into room
12. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Yulia Milano, Representative of the national veterinary agency Rosselkhoznadzor:
"Fifty percent of the infected products are originally from the Netherlands. They are infected with dangerous phytosanitary objects which should be quarantined. What kind of objects? Well, they can be a threat and come in different forms, such as viral or bacterial infections, or weeds, or bugs. We are finding bugs in flowers."
13. Cutaway of hands
14. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Yulia Milano, Representative of the national veterinary agency Rosselkhoznadzor:
"It's not just a total ban, like the embargo on goods that was introduced by the leaders of the country, now we are talking about safety. The previous ones were political and economic measures, but now we are talking about safety. If the product is unsafe then according to intentional agreements and laws we have the right to do this."