2. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Lieutenant-General Nikolai Parshin, head of the Main Missile and Artillery Directorate of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation:
"886847379 - this rocket was sent in December 1986, to the 223 antiaircraft brigade, Unit 20152, in the Ukrainian Socialist Republic, and now is the part of Ukrainian military forces. Rocket no 886847379 belongs to Ukrainian military forces and didn't come back to the territory of Russian Federation. We have already notified the Dutch side."
3. Various of reports showing the rocket transfer, media
4. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Igor Konashenkov, Major General and chief spokesman for the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation:
"Highly qualified Russian experts have analysed videos and came to the conclusion, that they are falsified."
++AUDIO STARTS ON BLACK FRAME++
5. Video footage on screen showing vehicles with Russian experts talking over (they are videos that Russian experts tried to analyse as part of their investigations), UPSOUND (Russian): "Examples of the unnatural depiction of landscape, rockets and transporters, and some other evidence, say that all of them were taken in different places as static images and then animated to create false videos. Using this simple way to create videos we can place Abrams tank on the streets."
6. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Igor Konashenkov, Major General and chief spokesman for the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation:
"We have the recording of the telephone conversation of Ukrainian military forces in 2016."
7. Alleged recording of conversation of Ukrainian military forces during military exercises in 2016 shown on screen, UPSOUND (Russian): "If things will go on like that, we will hit another Malaysian Boeing. Tell them that!"
8. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Igor Konashenkov, Major General and chief spokesman for the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation:
"This voice belongs to the Colonel of Ukrainian Military forces, Grinchak Ruslan Nikolaevich."
10. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Igor Konashenkov, Major General and chief spokesman for the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation:
"By hiding this information, Ukraine as member of the international investigation team, abuses it's position and manipulates the investigation."
11. Igor Konashenkov leaving
12. Screen with title reading (Russian): "Briefing of the Russian Ministry of Defence about new facts of crash of Boeing-777 "Malaysia Airlines"
The Russian military said on Monday that the missile that shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, killing all 298 people on board, came from the arsenals of the Ukrainian army, not from Russia.
The jet was shot down by a Soviet-made missile over rebel-held eastern Ukraine in July 2014, about 40 kilometres (25 miles) from the Russian border, where fighting had been raging for months between Ukrainian forces and Russian-backed separatists.
Associated Press reporters sighted a Buk missile system not far from the site just hours before the plane crash.
The Netherlands and Australia announced in May that they believe the missile was transported to Ukraine from a military unit in the Russian city of Kursk.
Russia has vehemently denied involvement and has over the years offered various theories as to the cause of the crash.
Lt. Gen. Nikolai Parshin, chief of the Missile and Artillery Directorate at the Russian Defense Ministry, told reporters on Monday that the military had studied and declassified archives at the research centre outside Moscow that produced the Buk missiles, after the Dutch investigators displayed parts of the missile and their serial numbers.
Parshin said the Russian archives show that the missile that was made of these parts was transported to a military unit in western Ukraine in 1986, and to Russia's knowledge never left Ukraine.
The media was allowed to photograph and film what the ministry said were records showing the transfer.
Asked about the possibility that the separatists may have seized the missile system during fighting in 2014, Defence Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov conceded that Russia does not have any documents proving otherwise but pointed to the statements of Ukrainian officials who have denied that separatists seized any of their Buks.