1. Various of 2018 FIFA World Cup screen in central Moscow
2. Various of 2018 FIFA World Cup wall mural
3. Various of people walking through streets and on Manezhnaya square
4. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Nataliya and Gennady, Russian tourists from Samara:
"Well, I hope that our team will perform well, and that they don't screw it up."
5. Cutaway to Manezhnaya square
6. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Nataliya and Gennady, Russian tourists from Samara:
Gennady: "Honestly, I don't think (the World Cup) will (bring anything positive)."
Nataliya: "It'll only be positive for those officials, but certainly not for the Russian people. They spend so many millions but not on Russia, on themselves. They just want to have a championship in Russia (for the sake of it) – they want to show off."
Gennady: "I don't see anything positive."
7. Cutaway to Manezhnaya square
8. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Vladimir and Anna, IT specialists from Moscow:
Vladimir: "In some parts of the country, infrastructure will be built for the event."
Anna: "Roads will be built."
Vladimir: "It will be more pleasant to stay in some towns… but perhaps not right away!"
9. Cutaway of square
10. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Luba Fyedanova, Moscow resident:
"Well the benefits (of the World Cup) are that excellent stadiums will be built. I think that in the places where the matches take place there will be lots of new sights… there will be wonderful advantages! The people will feel good about it - our people are very welcoming."
11. Various of 2018 FIFA World Cup poster
12. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Luba Fyedanova, Moscow resident:
"Yes of course (it's a good thing). It'll bring lots of advantages. There will be more young people! We all love football, but unfortunately we do not win as much as we used to."
13. Various of 2018 FIFA World Cup countdown clock in central Moscow