1. Officials standing in front of the truce village of Panmunjom inside the demilitarised zone (DMZ)
2. North Korean soldiers taking photos of the South side
3. Officials taking group photos including the United Nations Command's Deputy Commander and deputy commander of USFK (United States Forces Korea) Seventh Air Force Lieutenant General Terrence O'Shaughnessy (fifth from right), Major General Urs Gerber, NNSC (Neutral Nations Supervisory Commission) Suisse delegation (fourth from right) and senior member United Nations Command Military Armistice Commission, Chang Kwang-hyun (seventh from right)
4. Pan up from Military Demarcation Line to North Korean soldiers taking photos
5. Wide of Panmungak building, on the North Korean side of Panmunjom
6. Close of North Korean soldier
7. Chang, O'Shaughnessy, and Gerber (from left to right) and North Korean soldiers in the background
8. National flags including the US, South Korean and United Nations ones
9. Cutaway of audience
10. SOUNDBITE (English) Lieutenant General Terrence O'Shaughnessy, United Nations Command's Deputy Commander and Deputy Commander of USFK Seventh Air Force:
"Today, the armistice reflects the enduring commitment to the international community to preserve peace and stability. Its maintenance continues to be a complex task especially when dealing with the provocative actions of North Korea. The nation's pursuit of nuclear weapons, long-range ballistic missiles and proliferation of weapons and violations of UN Security Council Resolutions continues to threaten stability in this region and in the world."
11. Cutaway of audience
12. Chang arriving at lectern for speech
13. SOUNDBITE (Korean) Chang Kwang-hyun, senior member, United Nations Command Military Armistice Commission:
"(As a major general), I hope and urge the North to realise our will to abide by the ceasefire agreement and seek a peaceful unification, so that they can discard reckless and hostile attitudes and come out to the negotiation table to discuss peaceful measures that could relieve military tension on the Korean Peninsula."
14. Wide of hall
15. North Korean soldiers taking photos
16. US soldier standing behind South Korean military policeman
17. Wide of Panmunjom
18. Close of North Korean soldiers taking photos
19. North Korean guard post
20. North Korean soldier on guard
21. North and South Korean soldiers facing each other
A ceremony was held on Monday at the truce village of Panmunjom to mark the armistice that ended fighting in the Korean War more than six decades ago.
The event was led by officials from The United Nations Command (UNC) and the United States Forces Korea (USFK).
At a news conference, Lieutenant General Terrence O'Shaughnessy, United Nations Command's Deputy Commander, said North Korea's pursuit of "nuclear weapons, long-range ballistic missiles and proliferation of weapons and violations of UN Security Council Resolutions continues to threaten stability in this region and in the world."
A senior member of the United Nations Command Military Armistice Commission, Chang Kwang-hyun, also urged the North to seek "a peaceful unification" of the two Koreas.
The agreement on 27 July 1953 brought the three-year Korean war to an end with an armistice, not a peace treaty.