1. Wide of protesters demonstrating against US President Donald Trump
2. Signs with caricatures of Trump
3. Anti-Trump protesters singing and punching air
4. Tilt up of anti-Trump protester with sign reading (English) "No Trump"
5. Banner reading (Korean and English) "Stop arms sales, stop sanction against N (North) Korea, no touch S (South) Korea, no threats to peace"
6. Wide of anti-Trump protesters
7. Anti-Trump protesters holding signs reading (English) "No Trump"
8. SOUNDBITE (Korean) Han Kyeong-jun, anti-Trump protester:
"(US) President (Donald) Trump said he hopes to meet (North Korean Leader) Chairman Kim Jong Un at the DMZ (demilitarised zone). (North Korean) Vice Foreign Minister Choe Son Hui also responded that the North is always open for meetings with the US. We are here today in hope that the peace establishes on the Korean Peninsula, and in doing so, it is very important that the leaders of the two countries (US and North Korea) meet. However, as the US has been doing so far, if it pushes for unilateral dialogue and maintains anti-North Korea sanctions, then I think it will be difficult to achieve."
9. Pro-Trump protesters marching past banner reading (English) "Our Republican Party welcomes US President Donald Trump"
10. Close of Trump's picture on banner
11. Pro-Trump protesters marching and waving US and South Korean flags
12. Pro-Trump protester marching with sign reading (English) "Stronger and greater, US-ROK (Republic of Korea) alliance"
13. SOUNDBITE (Korean) Park Taewoo, pro-U.S. protester:
"President Trump is ahead of the presidential election next year, so he might be trying to show that he is doing well on the Korean Peninsula issues. However, in terms of South Korea's security interest, we are facing a different issue. (Trump meeting Kim Jong Un at the DMZ) will be interesting news for South Korean people, but we should think about if such visit will benefit South Korea for its security interests."
14. Pro-Trump protester marching with sign reading (English) "Stronger & greater, US-ROK (Republic of Korea) alliance"
15. Various of pro-Trump protesters marching with banners and flags