FC Bayern Munich headquarters, Munich, Germany. 29th January, 2015.
1. 00:00 Wide of Bayern Munich headquarters, Munich.
2. 00:04 FC Bayern Munich logo.
3. 00:08 Matthias Sommer entering press conference.
4. 00:14 Matthias Sammer`s hands, close.
5. 00:19 SOUNDBITE (German): Matthias Sammer, sporting director (on opponents VfL Wolfsburg):
"Quality, continuity, structure that's what you also see within the team they occupy themselves with Andre Schurrle - they always want to improve the team and the way they have played besides transfers. But don�t forget (Benjamin) Knoche and (Maximilan) Arnold who have come through their youth development scheme. They have a really good mixture and tomorrow we expect a top opponent which we want to defeat who has taken a fantastic development.
6. 00:51 Cameramen, wide shot.
7. 00:56 Matthias Sommer on camera screen, close up.
8. 01:01 SOUNDBITE (German): Matthias Sammer, sporting director (on the minute's silence for Junior Malanda):
"With the minute of mourning and mourning band we will show tomorrow our respect for Junior Malanda. But after that it will be a match of number one against number two."
9. 01:25 Cameramen in the front, Matthias Sammer in the back, wide shot.
10. 01:30 Matthias Sammer sitting, cameramen in the back, wide.
11. 01:33 Xabi Alonso entering press conference, wide.
12. 01:40 Xabi Alsonso sitting in the front, cameramen in the back, wide.
13. 01:48 SOUNDBITE (English): Xabi Alonso, FC Bayern Munich midfielder.
"Yeah, I think everyone is missing the competition (Bundesliga) and, of course, we have been for training for three weeks for the second part of the season. It's going to be a challenging one. And tomorrow we have a massive game for us against Wolfsburg, second (v) one on the table. It`s going to be tough but, hopefully, we have been training for that and we will be ready for tomorrow (Friday)."
14. 02:14 Two cameras, middle shot.
15. 02:20 SOUNDBITE (English): Xabi Alonso:
"Well, because we have done well each game is a challenge for us because we know that we have to be on top of our game. We want to do things properly, That�s why we are working here with the manager and all the team mates. And probably the second one it�s going to be be more challenging because we know that the big games are coming here in the Bundesliga, in the Pokal (German Cup) and of course in (UEFA) Champions League.
16. 02:46 Cameraman, close-up.
17. 02:51 Journalist reading newspaper, mid shot.
18. 02:56 SOUNDBITE (English): Xabi Alonso (on the minutes silence for Junior Malanda):
Of course, it�s going to be be a nice tribute for him (Junior Malanda) because especially for them it�s going to be an emotional game - after such a terrible accident happened with the death of Malanda. And with the grief of all the supporters, we will pay our respects because it was very bad what happened."
19. 03:30 Cameramen, wide.
20. 03:35 Cameraman and reporter, wide.
21. 03:41 SOUNDBITE (English): Xabi Alonso (on the return from injury of Bastien Schweinsteiger):
Yeah, we already played before the break but now after a few weeks training everyone is fit and feeling well. It�s great news that we have Basti (Bastien Schweinsteiger) back in top form for the second part of the season.
Does he fit, Bastien with you (in midfield)?:
It�s always easier when you have good players around and I think that Basti he has shown over the years what an important role he has in the club in the team - and I am looking forward playing alongside each other."
22. 04:22 Cameraman, close-up.
23. 04:27 Sign that says: training area closed for the public.
Matthias Sammer, Bayern Munich sporting director, and influential midfielder Xabi Alonso discuss the resumption of the Bundesliga season after the winter break with a trip to a trip to VfL Wolfsburg on Friday (29th January) night - leaders Bayern hold an 11-point advantage over second-placed Wolfsburg, heading into the second half of the campaign.
The Bundesliga is back after its winter break, and there is an enticing encounter for the fans when the action kicks of on Friday (29th January).
First placed Bayern travel to second placed Wolfsburg, with Wolfsburg reportedly close to expensive new signings.
Andre Schurrle has been strongly linked to Wolfsburg, although the forward has also been linked with other Bundesliga clubs including Borussia Dortmund.
The match will also mark the passing of Junior Malanda - the Wolfsburg midfielder who died at the age of 20 in a car crash in January.
There has been no action since the weekend before Christmas, and Bayern entered the break in a dominant position - 11 points clear.
Last season, Bayern won the title with a record seven matches to spare and are on course to break that record this time around.
So far, Pep Guardiola's team have 14 wins and three draws. They are also still in the German Cup and the Champions League, and welcome back influential midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger for the Wolfsburg clash.