Estadio Beira-Rio, Porto Alegre, Brazil. 22 June 2014.
1. 00:00 Various of fans arriving at Estadio Beira-Rio for Algeria South Korea World Cup match
2. 00:10 Various of Algerian fans with flags
3. 00:22 Algerian fans dancing and playing drums
4. 00:28 Algerian fans chanting (English) "One, two three, viva Algerie"
5. 00:34 SOUNDBITE (French) Zacharia Nadgib, Algerian fan:
"Today we've come here for the match between Algeria and South Korea and we're going to win, because the coach is going to completely change the tactics and we're going to play on the attack. We're going to beat South Korea, with a score of two-one."
6. 00:47 Various of South Korean fans cheering and singing
7. 01:07 South Korean fans with Algerian fans
8. 01:13 SOUNDBITE (Korean) Woon Chi Bo, Korean fan. For the benefit of our Korean speaking clients