1. 00:00 Wide of the clock in the historical centre of Yekaterinburg.
2. 00:04 Close of the ball-button.
3. 00:07 Various of the clock launching.
5. 00:29 Various of the models posing for photos.
6. 00:37 SOUNDBITE: (Russian) Olga Gavrilenko, organiser:
"The clock isn't just a construction that shows time. Besides the countdown, it's also an internet hotspot where you can come, take a photo with the number of days which is left until the championship, share it on social networks, and record an audio forecast for the results of championship games."
7. 00:56 Various of fans with the clock.
8. 01:26 SOUNDBITE (Russian) Alexei Pudovkin, football fan:
+++AUDIO AS INCOMING+++:
"I am supporting good football, spectacular football. It will come to our city and I will be able to watch. I hope to be healthy to enjoy this because I am a football for for more than 35 years. My football team is Ural."