3. 00:20 Reporter in front of St. Basil's Cathedral
4. 00:25 Entrance to World Cup Draw event
29th November, 2017
5. 00:33 World Cup draw rehearsals
1st December, 2017
6. 01:09 VOX POP (English): Iosif Rovkah
"(Russia's) Best result during a World Cup were semi-finals in 1966. So we hope at least we repeat semi-finals. We hope so. About a favourite team from my point of view - we hope it could be either Germany or Portugal. It's my opinion."
7. 01:39 Crowds near St. Basil's
8. 01:46 VOX POP (Arabic): Mokles Boubeker
"Tunisia has a good team and good players. We've had so many changes lately and we will play a secondary role in the World Cup. We hope we will get a good draw tonight. In football sometimes you win and sometimes you lose."
9. 02:15 Tilt down of St. Basil's Cathedral to World Cup draw sign
Representatives of the 32 World Cup finalists will gather at Moscow's Kremlin on Friday (1st December) for the 2018 World Cup draw.
Officials from the 32 World Cup teams have gathered in Moscow to find out who will play who at next year's tournament in Russia.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is due to appear at the draw ceremony, which will take place Friday at the State Kremlin Palace.
The draw will be presided over by former England striker Gary Lineker, who has previously called for FIFA to be disbanded over bribery scandals and questioned Russia's legitimacy to host the World Cup.
The 32 finalists will be split into eight groups of four teams.