1. Wide of groom Milton Mbhele and his four brides arriving at the wedding venue, in Kwa-zulu natal
2. Mid of Mbhele
3. Flower girls and page boys
4. SOUNDBITE: (English) Milton Mbhele, Groom:
"I told myself, this was the day that I was waiting for and this day that I was waiting for has already come today and I am very happy about it. If I were to tell you the truth, I think it was in 2006 when I was trying to prepare this thing and today I have managed to do it and I am very happy and I think that it is successful."
5. SOUNDBITE: (English) Thobile Vilakazi, first wife of Mbhele:
"I thank you to my husband because today he married me the second time."
6. Wide of Mbhele and his four wives
7. Various of the wedding celebrations inside the tent
8. SOUNDBITE: (English) Mike Dladla, Mbhele's friend:
"Traditionally we do not have a problem especially we as Zulus because it is a thing that in fact our forefathers an our fathers you know some of them according to the man who affords, if he can, it is okay to have polygamy. In fact it reduces this thing of having private affairs, mistresses you know, because most of the people in the whole world they are married to one wife but they cheat so much."
9. Various shots of Mbhele giving his wives their rings and guests watching and cheering