Search for bodies hampered by strong currents, comment from diver
Dateline: Jindo - 29 Apr 2014
Date: 04/29/2014 09:58 AM
1. Orange police search boat at site of sunken ferry
2. Inflatable markers where the Sewol sank
3. Police and special forces search boats on site
4. Various of rescue personnel on search boat
5. Divers sitting on deck of boat
6. SOUNDBITE (Korean) Corporal Yang Chul-joong, police diver:
"I don't think of anything but the fact that I can bring the victims back to their families. We are working hard. I don't think we have the time to think anything else."
7. Various of rescue personnel sitting on deck of on boat
8. Orange police boat on water
9. Black Underwater Demolition Team (UDT) search boat sailing past
10. Special forces in black dinghy
11. Various search boats on site
Divers continued to fight strong currents in their search for 97 passengers still believed missing on board South Korean sunken ferry Sewol on Tuesday, nearly two weeks after the accident.
Coping with the harsh conditions, one diver said on Tuesday that all he focuses on is getting the bodies of victims back to their families.
More than 200 have died as a result of the disaster, the coast guard confirmed on Tuesday.