1. Purported body of fugitive owner of sunken Sewol ferry Yoo Byung-eun being transported to ambulance
2. Various of covered body inside ambulance
3. Ambulance's boot being shut
4. Eyewitness explaining how the body was placed at site, zoom in of alleged Yoo's hair
5 Various of Yoo's purported hair on ground where body was found
6. Pan from trees to journalists at site taking photos of hair
7. Chief of Suncheon Police Agency Wu Hyung-ho about to make statement
8. SOUNDBITE (Korean) Wu Hyung-ho, Chief of Suncheon Police Agency:
"We received a verbal report from the National Police Agency on the evening of July 21st that said that according to the Seoul National Forensic Service's DNA results, the DNA of the body found in Suncheon matches Yoo Byung-eun's DNA collected in the past police investigations."
10. SOUNDBITE (Korean) Wu Hyung-ho, Chief of Suncheon Police Agency:
"Once the body was placed in a freezer, we collected fingerprints from the body's right index finger and after examination we confirmed that it was Yoo's fingerprint."
11. Wu leaving
12. Pan of ambulance carrying Yoo's purported body being transported to Seoul National Forensic Service for inspection
13. Police officers guarding
14. Close of front gate of Seoul National Forensic Service