1. Seo Joong-seok, Director General of the National Forensic Service, standing at lectern to announce results of an investigation into the death of Yoo Byung-eun, fugitive owner of the Sewol ferry
2. Wide of the auditorium
3. SOUNDBITE (Korean) Seo Joong-seok, Director General of the National Forensic Service (NFS):
"In summarising the investigation result, the dead body found in Suncheon can be confirmed as Yoo Byung-eun. Even though we tried to investigate various causes of his death, the NFS could not find out the exact cause of Yoo's death under the given circumstances."
4. Mid of journalists
5. Close of slide that shows Yoo's decayed body
6. SOUNDBITE (Korean) Baek Seung-kyeong, Head of Drug, Poison, and Chemical Department at the NFS:
"This is a summarisation of the investigation result from the autopsy room. No unusual toxic substances were found in the liver-lung muscle, but a bit of alcoholic substance was found. However, it was below the general concentration level that can be found in ordinary decaying tissue."
7. Mid of journalists
8. Mid of the auditorium
9. SOUNDBITE (Korean) Lee Han-young, Head of Forensic Medicine at the NFS:
"We, forensic scientists, say it is absolutely possible that the body can be reduced to skeleton, more precisely decomposed, in such a short period of time. Therefore it can be said that this matter should not be a controversy even among yourselves."