1. Wide of Deputy Prime Minister Maria Soraya Saenz de Santamaria and Economy Minister Luis de Guindos entering news conference after weekly cabinet meeting ++MUTE++
2. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Luis de Guindos, Economy Minister:
"Regarding Brexit, I think it is pretty obvious for everyone that it is not good news, it is not good news for the global economy, it is not good news for the European economy and it is not good news for the Spanish economy. Also in the global economy there is an economic slow down and there are doubts about the margins of manoeuvre within the economic policy (to deal with this). So if in a time of uncertainty you add a factor of shock like that of the size of Brexit, the impact is obviously going to be negative."
3. Mid of de Guindos talking
4. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Luis de Guindos, Economy Minister:
"The United Kingdom's economy is very important, we have many types of relations with it: commercial, financial, investment. But what I am concerned about is the domino effect that this could have on other economies or the European economy as a whole, the answer must be given as a whole. And the answer is to advance in the process of the monetary, financial, fiscal, political integration in favour of people.
5. Wide of de Guindos and Saenz de Santamaria leaving