1. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Renault-Nissan Alliance Carlos Ghosn speaking to delegates
2. Sign reading (English) "World Economic Forum"
3. SOUNDBITE (English) Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Renault-Nissan Alliance:
"Well, I think the President-elect (Donald Trump) policy is very clear. It's America first and jobs in the United States. This is going to translate hopefully in the next days by clear policies and rules by the new administration. All the carmakers have listened to this message and will act in consequence. I cannot talk for my colleagues in the industry, but I can say that obviously the US being the second largest car market in the world, we all are going to adapt to the new policy of the new administration in the United States. Which means that if this market continues to grow and when carmakers are going to need more and more capacity, it will be fair to say that the US will become a centre place to add capacity for all carmakers. Some of the decisions have already been made but you can expect more to happen in the future."
4. Cutaway of camera
5. SOUNDBITE (English) Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Renault-Nissan Alliance:
"It's too early to talk about specifics because there is no specifics about Brexit for the moment. So I cannot tell you, there are a lot of speculation what if, et cetera. I think what we are talking about is competitiveness in general. Which means in competitiveness you can have some negative elements and some positive elements. As long as all of these compensate each other we're fine."
6. Camera lens
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Carlos Ghosn, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Renault-Nissan Alliance:
"First, you know, about this diesel situation there are two things which are completely different. The first thing is, is there any cheating? Is there anybody trying to hide the real performance of the car, whenever you are homologating the car, whenever the car goes through official analysis. That's the first question. In our case the answer is 'no'. And so far with all the examination nobody is questioning this, and we said it from the beginning so we're pretty confident about that."