TURKISH AUTHORITIES HAVE IMPOSED A BLACKOUT ON THE DISTRIBUTION INSIDE TURKEY OF ANY MATERIAL CONCERNING THE AFTERMATH AND INVESTIGATION OF THE EXPLOSIONS AT ISTANBUL'S ATATURK AIRPORT.
THE BAN INCLUDES 'IMAGES THAT CAN LEAD TO FEAR, PANIC, CHAOS, HELPS THE AIM OF TERROR ORGANISATIONS, SHOWS THE MOMENT OF THE EXPLOSION, ITS AFTERMATH, ANYONE DEAD OR INJURED OR ANYTHING THAT WILL IMPEDE THE INVESTIGATION INCLUDING NAMING SUSPECTS.'
AP TELEVISION - NO ACCESS TURKEY
Istanbul - 30 June 2016
++VIDEO AS INCOMING++
1. Various of memorial held at the Ataturk airport for victims of attack, framed photographs of some of the victims, flowers laid out and mourners praying
2. Various of people laying flowers at the large table with framed photographs of some of the victims
3. Various of taxis following convoy
4. Mid of colleague crying while standing next to photograph of taxi driver Ali Zulfukar Yorulmaz, who was killed in the airport blasts
5. Various of coffin with family members crying in the background
6. Various of colleagues crying and praying
7. Various of colleagues singing prayers as coffins pass by