1. Various exteriors of damaged house hit by a mortar
2. Various of remains of mortar which hit the house
3. Various interiors showing damage to the house
4. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Halil Tokak, neighbourhood chief:
"A mortar fell into Abdulhakim Oruc's house in Suleymansah neighbourhood's Kizilay street. It pierced through three walls and turned the house into ruin. Thank God the children are not here. We sent the kids from here to the village. Thank God we don't have problems right now, there is only damage in the house."
5. Various interiors showing damage to the house
6. Turkish flag hanging from a house in Akcakale
7. Wide of Akcakale
8. A child stands on the side of the road as a truck carrying a tank passes by
9. Various of tanks carried by trucks, people cheering
A mortar fired from northeastern Syria hit a house in the Turkish border town of Akcakale on Saturday.
The owners of the house weren't home at the time of the attack and nobody was hurt.
Turkey said its military offensive has taken central Ras al-Ayn, a key border town in northeastern Syria, and its most significant gain since its cross-border operation began against Syrian Kurdish fighters.