1. Various of people praying in Fatih mosque in Istanbul
2. Wide of protesters shouting (Turkish) "Thousands of salutations to the resistance, from Istanbul to Aleppo!"
3. Mid of people holding posters showing photos of Russian President Vladimir Putin, US President Barack Obama and other world leaders chanting (Turkish) "Killer Russia, get out of Syria!"
4. Wide of protesters holding banners reading (Turkish) "Stop the massacre, open a road to Aleppo" and chanting (Arabic) "God is great, God, in the name of God, God is great"
5. Close of a poster showing Putin sitting on the shoulders of Obama
6. Mid protesters holding posters and Syrian flag
7. Close of poster reading (Turkish) "Stand up for Aleppo"
8. SOUNDBITE (Arabic) Usame Er-Rifai, Damascus Muslim Intellectuals Association President:
"My brothers, today, the United States, Russia, Europe, Iran and all others, all together are attacking to enslave the Muslim people and put them under control. But we will never buckle under. We will never surrender."
9. Mid of protesters holding posters reading (Turkish) "Stop the massacre, open a road to Aleppo"
Hundreds of people protested on Friday in Istanbul against the recent offensive on eastern Aleppo.
Protesters - supporters of several Turkish and Syrian nongovernmental organisations - prayed in Istanbul's Fatih mosque, followed by a street protest in which protesters chanted "Killer Russia, get out of Syria."
The United Nations envoy for Syria on Thursday said the combined Syrian government and Russian bombardment of the city's rebel-held east has killed 376 people over the last two weeks.