1. Exterior of police station where suicide bomb attack occurred
2. Police tape in front of building
3. Shattered windows
4. Various of police vehicle behind police tape
5. Sign outside building reading (Turkish) 'Istanbul Police Department' and (English) 'Tourism police'
6. Exterior of carpet shop belonging to Ahmet Balta
7. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Ahmet Balta, Eye witness:
"At first we heard from inside the sound of an explosion. We ran outside. We were running to the scene. We saw a police officer coming outside (of the police station). He started shooting with his gun. He took a shot. He said "there is a suicide bomber inside, everyone should lie down." He took a second shot. Then we went away."
8. Cutaway of Balta's hand
9. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Ahmet Balta, Eye witness:
"Everyone was in a panic at that time (right after the incident). No one was aware of what was happening. Then when everyone thought that it was a suicide bombing, everyone has become anxious. This is a tourism district, it will affect all of us. Not only us, but all tradesmen around here will be affected."