1. Protesters chanting UPSOUND: (Arabic): "God is great!"
2. Protester holding banner reading: (Turkish) "May my mother and my father be a sacrifice to you, dear Messenger (the Prophet)"
3. Protesters chanting UPSOUND: (Turkish) "Ceyda (Karan), Hikmet (Cetinkaya) will be held to account"
4. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Ahmet Ozkose, journalist:
"Ceyda Karan and Hikmet Cetinkaya behaved viciously and immorally by publishing a caricature, which is claimed to be the Messenger, in their columns in Cumhuriyet newspaper."
5. Protesters chanting UPSOUND: (Turkish) "Attacks on the Messenger will be punished!"
6. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Sumeyya Ocal, protester:
"Our red line is the Prophet. Islam has an understanding of glorifying all the prophets of other religions. It was said that is was done under 'freedom of the press' or 'freedom of expression', but this is not good faith. It was done as an insult, and it has continued for years."
7. Protesters chanting UPSOUND: (Arabic): "God is great!"