++A DECISION WAS TAKEN BY THE ISTANBUL ANATOLIAN CHIEF PROSECUTION FOR A BROADCAST BAN / MEDIA BLACKOUT OVER THE CONTINUING INVESTIGATION OF THE COLLAPSE OF AN EIGHT-STOREY BUILDING IN KARTAL DISTRICT OF ISTANBUL++
ASSOCIATED PRESS - NO ACCESS TURKEY
Istanbul, Turkey - 7 February 2019
1. Various of rubble being removed from site of collapsed building
2. Crowds behind police barricade
3. Mid of the school where the families are waiting for news
4. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Ali Yerlikaya, Istanbul's Governor:
"I came to say that we have reached three bodies that were transferred to the hospital. So unfortunately, the number of dead people has reached six. We started the identification process for the latest three people."
5. Close of relatives watching through the window of the school
6. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Ali Yerlikaya, Istanbul's Governor:
"There are 13 wounded, we saw them all at Kartal hospital. I already said that three of them are in intensive care and two of them are improving."
7. People in the area
8. Mid of relatives in front of the school
9. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Ali Yerlikaya, Istanbul's Governor:
"We are paying attention to the risks of the two buildings nearby. There is a laser system inside those buildings tracking the slightest movement."