1. Female protestors marching UPSOUND (Turkish) "Killer Sissi, Killer Assad" (Egyptian military Chief General Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi and Syrian president Bashar Assad)
2. Wide of women protestors walking
3. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Amine (declined to give her last name), protester:
"Cruelty towards women affects us deeply. We can't sleep well. As long as these girls, women and students are behind bars, we are behind bars with them. We are not free either, we are not comfortable either. We are here to show them solidarity with our soul. "
4. Close of protestors holding pictures of students behind bars in Egypt
5. Mid of the same
6. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Amine (declined to give her last name), protester:
"Our numbers will increase as they keep doing it. We show and tell it (what's happening) to our children. We raise up our children according to it. We won't run out of numbers. We will continue."
7. Close of female protestors chanting slogans
8. Wide of female protestors UPSOUND (Turkish) "Killer Iran, get out of Syria"
9. Mid of male protestors marching UPSOUND: (Turkish) "God is great"
10. Wide of male protestors chanting slogans UPSOUND (Turkish) "Killer Sisi, Killer Assad"
11. Mid of male protestors marching with signs and flags
12. Close of protestors UPSOUND: "Islamic movement can not be stopped"
13. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Murat Ugur, protester:
"I am here, because I am against coups and juntas. I am with the just ones, that's what I believe. I am with God, God willing. That's what I believe, therefore here I am.