1. Hearse carrying body of Ata Onder Atabay, victom of twin blasts at peace rally in Ankara on 10 October, leaving Ankara Forensics Directorate
2. Mourners applauding, one holding large photograph of Onder Atabay
3. Mourners holding large photograph of Onder Atabay and banner showing support for Besiktas football team
4. Crowd outside Ankara Forensics Directorate building
5. Various of riot police
6. SOUNDBITE (Turksih) Hasan Toprak, General Secretary of the Confederation of Public Employees' Trade Unions:
"We will keep on struggling until we bring peace. I'm not protesting against the practices here. I'm not condemning them either. I'll make them account for it. I'll keep on making them account for it until they are brought to justice."
7. Crowd chanting as hearse drives away, UPSOUND (Turkish): "Murderer state will be brought to account"
8. People gathered outside Ankara Forensics Directorate building
9. Sign outside building
Bursa, Turkey - 16 October 2015
10. People waving Turkish flags
11 Turksih Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu waving to crowd
13. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Ahmet Davutoglu, Turkish Prime Minister:
"We have immediately taken action after the painful event in Ankara (referring to last Saturdayâ€™s attacks). On one hand, rushing to bring injured ones to hospitals, on the other hand, we have started to investigate the event. As a result of the investigation, we have reached concrete results regarding two suicide bombers. We detained 10 more people who we think are related to those people (referring to the bombers).