1. Wide giant screen showing International Olympic Committee (IOC) President announcing Tokyo as winner of the 2020 Olympic bid, pan left to disappointed audience
2. Various of disappointed audience
3. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Rafet Pacali, Istanbul resident:
"I think this is a game, they just don't want to give it (the Olympiad) to us. The world sees us differently, it changes at the last minute. We kind of knew it but we still came and waited. Next time hopefully, if it's meant to be."
4. Wide of audience chanting (Turkish) "Turkey! Turkey!"
5. SOUNDITE (Turkish) Gul Uygur, Istanbul resident:
"In a way I'm kind of happy because the whole world was watching us. It was down to Tokyo and Istanbul. All eyes were on us, so in a way it was still advertising us."
6. Various of Istanbul supporters waving flags
7. SOUNDBITE (English) Suguru Akayike, Japanese student:
"It's so complicated. Because I wanted Istanbul to win. But I'm Japanese, so, you know. Yes, I'm happy, I'm happy but I wanted Istanbul to win."