4. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Abdullah Mohammed, from Syria:
"I used to work in a factory back in Syria, where they make thread. They (referring to smugglers) brought us here to cross over (to Greece). We were deceived, they took our money. We are sleeping on the street, we are outside (meaning without a home)."
5. Various of family walking down street
6. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Abdullah Mohammed, from Syria: ++NOT VERBATIM++
"We are miserable, here we are. (Journalist: I understand. Where in Syria did you come from and when?) (Unclear). We've been on the road for 10 days, then we were at the border (with Turkey). Finally we crossed, came here and we are left outside."
7. Pan from marina to central Cesme
8. Various of yachts
10. Various of Afghan migrants walking down highway from central Cesme toward Aegean Sea shore