1. Wide of coffins of five victims: Kerime Amiri, Meryem Amiri, Huda Amiri, Zehra Amiri ( all from the same family) and Habibullah Sefer.
2. Close of a coffin wrapped in Turkish flag
3. Mourners around coffins
4. Mourner crying
5. Various of prayers
6. Coffins carried by mourners
7. Coffins taken to vehicles and driven away
8. Wide of people gathered at Ataturk Airport taxi stand for the memorial service for taxi drivers Erol Eskisoy (44) and Ali Zulfikar Yorulmaz (48) who were killed in Tuesday's attacks, coffins on vehicles
4. Various of vehicles with coffins leaving for burial
Funerals and memorial services were held for some of the victims of Tuesday's gunfire and suicide bombing attack on the Ataturk Airport in Istanbul in which 43 people were killed and more than 230 others injured.
Four members of one family have been confirmed as being among the Saudi nationals killed in the airport attack.
Saudi authorities identified them as Kerime, Meryem, Zehra and Huda Amiri.
With coffins wrapped in flags, prayers were said for the members of the Amiri family and a Turkish citizen, Habibullah Sefer in Istanbul on Thursday.
Victims of the assault at Istanbul's main airport have left behind mourning friends and relatives struggling to deal with their loss.
A memorial service was held at the Ataturk Airport taxi stand for taxi drivers Erol Eskisoy and Ali Zulfikar Yorulmaz, who also died in the attack.