1. Various of door to house where the man suspected of being the Istanbul nightclub attacker and four other people were arrested in police raid
2. Various of belongings in the house following police raid
3. Various of money including Egyptian and Sudanese pounds, notes
4. Wide of journalist interviewing an eyewitness
5. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Ali Haydar Demir, 53, eyewitness:
"Last night, we heard a noise and we moved out. I walked out and looked at the corridor, and to the elevator in case somebody got stuck inside. Then, I saw police officers, they said 'stay in (your apartment) and close the door', then I walked in (my apartment)."
6. Various of food and dishes in the kitchen
7. SOUNDBITE (Turkish) Ali Haydar Demir, 53, eyewitness:
"I was feeling that there was an operation, but of course, we couldn't assume what it was about. Then when I turned the television on, I learned that the Reina attacker was here. Of course I felt very bad. Living in the same building with a person like that, being his next-door neighbour is putting one in a very bad situation."
8. Wide of journalists interviewing another eyewitness
"The real suspect had already been taken before I arrived. While they were taking the second person away, who is a friend of the suspect, he was being lynched by people (residents). Then he was taken (by the police) very quickly."
10. Various interiors of house following police raid
Turkish police captured the gunman who allegedly carried out the deadly New Year's nightclub attack in Istanbul, with officials saying Tuesday that he's an Uzbekistan national who trained in Afghanistan and confessed to the massacre.
The alleged attacker was caught late on Monday in a police operation at a luxury residential complex in Istanbul.
One nighbour said he felt very bad "lliving in the same building with a person like that."
The man was being questioned by police, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim told reporters in Ankara.
Yildirim expressed hope that the interrogation would unveil the "forces" behind the attack, which killed 39 people and has already been claimed by the Islamic State group.