1. Wide of umbrellas sheltering media from sun outside St Mary's hospital
2. Various of umbrellas
3. Various of TV reporter being shielded from sun
4. Various of media holding water bottles
5. Mid of men wearing hats
6. Mid of men sitting in shade
7. Mid of cameraman wearing hat sleeping in shade
8. Various of TV reporter interviewing guest holding tray of coctails
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Adam Davies, photographer:
"It's been okay, it's quite warm, but we're very lucky that we've got this nice built-in canopy really. I'm just drinking plenty of water, as always. But it's better than being in the pouring rain."
10. Wide of cameraman, Mark Heathcote, wearing hat and drinking water
11. SOUNDBITE (English) Mark Heathcote, cameraman:
"I'm a red-head so I burn very easily, so I just have to make sure I've got sun cream on, and my hat, and I'm underneath the umbrella. Most people think the umbrella is to keep the camera cool but it's actually to keep me cool. I've been glugging away at water as well. I buy one and a half litres a day, and I make sure I drink the whole thing."