1. Mid of man placing flowers at makeshift memorial outside petrol station on Dudley Road where incident occurred in which three young men died
2. Close-up of man kneeling down and putting card into place
3. Close-up of man weeping while sitting in front of the petrol station
4. SOUNDBITE (English) David (no last name given), Birmingham resident:
"I think at this particular time, as Tariq (Jahan, father of 21-year-old Haroon Jahan) said yesterday, we are all part of the same community, black, white, Asian, Jew, Muslim, whatever. We are all part of the same city. We are all Brummies."
5. Close-up of card he wrote pinned to flowers reading (English) "We never met but we could have been best friends"
6. Close up of flowers with condolence cards
7. Tabloid newspaper front pages with photo and quotes from Tariq Jahan, father of 21-year-old Haroon Jahan who was killed, reading (English) "Why are we killing each other?" and "Don''t seek revenge for my son"
8. Various of Tariq Jahan in front of his home speaking to friends and well wishers on condolence visits
9. SOUNDBITE: (English) Tariq Jahan, father of 21-year-old Haroon Jahan, killed in hit-and-run incident:
"If there is anything I can do to stop the situation from getting any worse, yeah, but I''m not aware of what''s happened (following his appeal on Wednesday). If the people are listening then please for god''s sake give it up. Stop this rioting and looting for no reason. I have said this a hundred times, you are not achieving anything, you know. People are losing their livelihoods, their homes. I have lost my family."
10. Jahan talking to friends, being photographed
11. SOUNDBITE: (English) Tariq Jahan, father of 21-year-old Haroon Jahan, killed in hit-and-run incident:
"If you value your children, keep them at home, keep them off of the streets, to parents, and to the kids, if you are listening to a grey bearded old fellow that you have no respect for, then try and understand this: when you are my age, you will look back at your lives and think how stupid you were. Thank you very much."
12. Wide zoom in to Jahan walking away with arm around a man paying a condolence call
13. Mid of Jahan and same man walking with arms around each other
14. Wide of Asian-owned grocery shop across the street from the petrol station where fatal incident occurred
15. Mid of grocer''s son working outside
16. Two men talking in front of the shop
17. SOUNDBITE: (English) Danny Kahn, grocer''s son:
"Most of the shops on this road closed early on that day when, they were supposed to have, the lads were coming down, and now as you can see all of the shops are back open on the road and traffic is passing through and hopefully it will get back to normal today."
18. Women in headscarves walking by the petrol station memorial site
19. Flowers at makeshift memorial site, people walking past
20. Man putting flowers on lamp post in front of petrol station
21. Close-up of flowers with message on card reading (English) "RIP boys"