1. Financial entrepreneur and the lead claimant in the High Court case, Gina Miller, talking to the media outside court
2. SOUNDBITE: (English) Gina Miller, financial entrepreneur, lead claimant:
"I think at the end of day the days of victory are always great but it's actually the days after that count and it's now to the government what they do and I hope the MPs will do their job and actually debate this in a sober, grown up way because leading up to the vote we did not have sober, honest, rational debates so it's now over to the politicians."
3. Cutaway of media
4. SOUNDBITE: (English) Gina Miller, financial entrepreneur, lead claimant
"It is my hope that the government doesn't appeal."
5. Claimant Charlie Mullins outside court
6. SOUNDBITE: (English) Charlie Mullins, managing director Pimlico Plumbers, claimant
"Well as I say it took three minutes for the three highest judges in the country to sum up who's right or wrong to trigger article 50. I think it was a no-brainer anyhow, that's why we have Parliament, they make all the rules and regulations, why would you let the government overrule them and it was clearly shown today. I think it was a great result and whatever happens this wasn't against the referendum, this was all about article 50 and I think it's been proven today what the decision is made is the correct one."
7. Sign reading: (English) "Royal Courts of Justice"