1. Work and Pensions Secretary Amber Rudd exiting 10 Downing Street
2. Energy Minister Claire Perry followed by Culture Secretary Jeremy Wright and Education Secretary Damian Hinds, leaving 10 Downing Street
3. Commons leader Andrea Leadsom leaving 10 Downing Street and getting into car
4. Various of Scottish Secretary David Mundell leaving 10 Downing Street with Chief Secretary to the Treasury Liz Truss
5. Health Secretary Matt Hancock leaving 10 Downing Street
6. UK Brexit Secretary Stephen Barclay departs followed by Communities Secretary James Brokenshire
7. Secretary of State for International Development Penny Mordaunt exits 10 Downing Street and gets into car, car drives away
8. Various of Secretary of State for Wales Alun Cairns walking out of Downing Street
9. SOUNDBITE (English) Alun Cairns, Secretary of State for Wales:
"Well, I'm always optimistic and it was a good cabinet meeting where colleagues were coming together and it's now time for the country to come together to back this deal. It's a good deal in the interests of every part of the United Kingdom, it's in the interests of business and it will give us that all-important smooth exit from the European Union."
10. Cairns walking away
11. Various of Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Jeremy Wright walking out of Downing Street, pursued by media
UPSOUND: (English) Jeremy Wright "I'm not going to discuss what was said in cabinet, but it was a very good discussion."