1. Wide of Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage speaking
2. SOUNDBITE (English) Nigel Farage, Brexit Party leader:
(criticising senior figures in UK politics)
"Because they've actually said that Brexiteers are basically stupid. That Brexiteers didn't know what they were voting for. That Brexiteers are somehow a lower subspecies than they are. They have a moral superiority. They believe they're actually better people than us. And that I think is where, the strong language, the bad behaviour, that is where it begins.
3. Audience applauding, holding up signs
4. SOUNDBITE (English) Nigel Farage, Brexit Party leader:
"If we did have to face a second referendum, and provided we were given a proper question with a genuine Leave on the ballot paper, I have absolutely no doubt we would vote to leave by a bigger margin than we did back in 2016."
5. Audience applauding, holding up signs
6. SOUNDBITE (English) Nigel Farage, Brexit Party leader:
"But whatever happens there will not, and listen to this, establishment, please, there will not be violent riots on our streets. Do you know why? Because we have got a well-run, sensible, moderate democratic political party called the Brexit party. People won't riot. They'll come and join the Brexit party and we'll do this democratically, and we'll do it peacefully."
7. Wide of Farage speaking
8. SOUNDBITE (English) Nigel Farage, Brexit Party leader:
"We're not actually quite sure, likeable though Boris is in so many ways, we're not just sure what he himself actually believes in. Is he really, truly a genuine Brexiteer? And I say that because the developments of the last couple of weeks have been, I think, quite disturbing."